Comments

It feels a bit creepy in here tonight, I wonder why?! Unfortunately the weirdo is back.

22 days gamble free. Scamelots profits must be going down!

Back to work, another hour or two to go.

I’ll just squeeze in, I can see it’s jumpin’ in here.

21 days gf.

‘If’ by R Kipling

John

Still talking to yourself I see? You mongy cunt

Packed house in here tonight.

20 days gf!

I deserve another glass of champagne for being a good girl.

Good morning Mr LOSER, how’s the weather, frosty?

I can’t believe loser called me a fruitcake, I worked hard at trying to keep him insane. (Joke)

I’m sorry, LOSER, I shouldn’t have mentioned your name, you’re probably wanting to move on. All the very best, Joanne.

Time for work.

Checking in ……. 19 days gf.

No spinning, nudging, or collecting!

Just me and a half bottle of prosecco.

I give up!

Perhaps I’m behind the times but it seems you can now become a virtual race horse owner …. buy, train and race virtual race horses. Another way to gamble.

Signed up and immediately self-excluded for 5 years before I got tempted to deposit.

18 days gf. ONNAROLL! I used to back a horse with that name. I wonder if it still races. Ah well, it probably lost.

Hi Monica, glad you are well. Yes, that was me posting. I’ve been at the beach for two weeks. My family were non too keen to get in the water since there was a lot more jellyfish around this year. It looked like a Moon Jelly, and it appeared to be dead but washing about in the water. It didn’t ruin my day. Only slight burning and itching. I love animals so anything like that is like a badge of honour for me. Ha ha. I was mad because I missed Shark Week while I was away and spent much of the time wanting to see a fin streak through the water but that is rather unlikely in our waters. Most animals behave better than people.

Don’t know what goes on with the site anymore. It’s just plain disgusting. It has gone too far this time so I will not be posting anymore and that is 100% definite. I will celebrate my 100 days on my own thanks very much. I have suffered real sexual assault in the past and this kind of comment is far from welcome and vile. It has made me feel violated and that is completely unacceptable. If this site were still moderated, I would make sure whoever wrote it was outed and shamed for their disgusting abuse.

Some people on this site really need to get help. Gambling is not your biggest problem. You know who you are. You have far more problems to worry about than your gambling and you will never ever stop gambling until you sort out your vile and disgusting personality.

Either stop gambling or don’t. It’s up to you but don’t crush everyone else for trying to beat this and trying to encourage others to do the same.

I’m done. Any posts written under my name will NOT be me so don’t listen to them should they appear. I am COMPLETELY done with this hell hole.

Whoever wrote the vile comments, you do realise that this site was created by a man who lost everything to gambling. He set up this site to help people get help and support and to encourage others to leave gambling behind and make a better life for themselves.
Such a shame some of the people on here are worse than those in the industry. Some of you are more predatory than the bookies and it wouldn’t surprise me if some of you don’t actually have a gambling problem at all and are just here to disrupt and abuse others because you have nothing in your own life.
Well I do, so I’m off to enjoy it with my new found gamble free life.
Post whatever you want about me. I am not going to be able to read it. My partner is sat with me now and will put in a password so I can’t access this site at all. This time it is for good. I won’t be brought down by your comments, but I will remove myself from the site because that is not why I am here and I don’t want my name and comments to be associated with this abuse. I won’t let you break my spirit but I also won’t continue to put others first by posting on a site that persists in bringing people down. I will put myself first and leave for good just like those who had more sense before me. I’ve tried to keep the site alive, just like some of the others have, but it’s pointless because there are those who are intent on causing disruption and who are not here to stop gambling at all.

You will never know how far I can go now but I will know and my life will be better for it.
I will beat this addiction and come out smiling in the end and you will still be here, posting your crap and wasting your life away.
Goodbye to those that matter and to those that don’t, good riddance.
OVER AND OUT FOREVER

Cyrusthevirus

LOL.

Randy

I’m going to have to reconsider posting on this forum because of the nonsensical posts and the extremely vulgar ones. The only person capable of writing sensibly is the delightful, Joanne. Well done cowgirl, keep countin’ ‘em days.

Yours, Randy

Hi all, will be one year gf on 14th August. Can see the berks are posting again. Jane, what did you mean when you said you liked being stung by a jellyfish? I even wondered if it was you posting.
With the gordon moody programme ending about six weeks ago, I am wondering where to go for support when I am not a great fan of GA and definitely not enamoured by Gamcare having been there twice early on in this addiction. Any ideas anyone?

Observer

That only leaves one clown, Mat still listening to her exaggerated bs.
Monica/Jane, stop talking down to the others.

Randy

Joanne, you’d love the water melon festivals we have over here. They’re great fun.

Yours, Randy

Back off my holidays now and back to the norm. (Insert sad face here) Time to embrace normality and not fight it. That has always been my problem. Seeking excitement in the form of gambling has led to years of misery. Gambling is certainly more mis sold than PPI. Wish I could get my money back for that too!

I am learning new ways to address my gambling. They involve looking at gambling for what it is…a behavioural problem. For many people with gambling addiction, it is seen as a financial problem because this is often how the disease manifests itself and therefore people look to gamble again in order to fix the money worries. Gambling is not a financial problem and seeing it this way will inevitably lead to more losses.
If we can learn to see gambling as a behavioural problem, then there is so much more we can do to fix the situation, like changing habits, behaviours, patterns…. I have struggled for years to stop focusing on the debt but with these techniques, I am learning to focus on myself which is of course where the problem lies. The problem is not so much gambling, it is with me. Since gambling will not change, it is up to me to change if I want to break this cycle. If all I ever do is self exclude and prevent gambling, then deep inside I will still want it. So I am working on both.
I am determined to beat this and heading for my 100 days.

Hope everyone is on track.

Bhjhh

I’m lying on the beach. Thinking of Jane’s cunt inches away from my nose.
Let it be so
Yours, randy

17 days gf!

Had a brilliant time, great atmosphere despite the occasional downpour! Music was good and enjoyed some time in the city so no thoughts of gambling.

Gonna do a few chores and then crack open that bottle of prosecco and enjoy the last few hours of my long weekend. (I only drink alcohol when I’m at home.) Wish LOSER would accept a glass.

Have a relaxing Sunday!

85 days, 12 weeks gamble free. A pretty good run for me. Last few days of my holiday. Got stung by a jelly but rather liked it. Been fishing and doing my workouts on the beach. Beats running along the smelly pavements any day.

Hope my positive vibe keeps up after the holiday. Going to plan lots to do and focus on.
Keep going and keep believing.
A gamble free life IS possible. They just don’t want you to believe that it is. They want you to stay chained to them forever. You can stop gambling as soon as you decide you want to and you put your mind to it. You don’t need to gamble, it isn’t keeping you alive. It does not put food in your belly or air in your lungs. I had no food for 10 days straight because of gambling. My kids had to go without. We ate dry cereal and plain white bread straight from the pack because that’s all we had in. We’ve sat in the dark without electricity. I’ve sold everything I cared about. I’ve even been in hospital because of stress related illness. All because of ‘fun’. It does nothing positive for you. It needs you far more than you need it.
Seen that same guy again, frantically working the machines. He looked so scruffy but was putting money in left right and centre. The homeless guy sat outside looked better than him and he only had coppers in his hat. Strange, everyone else in there was with someone, but several times I have seen him and he was always alone. Gambling destroys lives. It doesn’t make it fun. As soon as you can see the truth in that, then you will be free to get your life back again.
Your gambling. Your choice. Addiction is reversible but only if you stop leaning on it.
Stay well everyone and have a lovely gamble free day.

Just catching up. Is that really you LOSER? Wow.

Just finished a loooooong shift, gotta few days off now to attend a music festival.

14 days gf.

Randy

Well my dollars goin’ on Red Hot. I bet she’s one fine filly and purdy too. I’d walk across Texas to be with that cowgirl. Mind you, I’d be pretty worn out and not much use to Red Hot. That girl don’t put out for any old cowboy.

Yours, Randy

A response would be nice.

Here’s a response…

I hope your horse throws you, you old perv.

Well this sure made me come out of hiding!
Anon that is the BEST THING AND FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
But who is EVENS?

I would like to place my bet (yes I am still gambling) behind the fruitcake Joanne. Put 1 gorilla behind Split Personality please. She is a wild horse who needs to be tamed!

GIDDY UP BABE’S! lol

It might be funny if there was anyone left to read it! Fact is, thanks to the silliness on this site, most of the field are non runners. If my horse was anything like my life, it would probably refuse at the first. I don’t think I have the legs to pull off a 3/1 shot, more like a head shot #outtopasture
Still gamble free.

CM

Shut up Jane ffs. It’s funny alright

Fair play Joanne, that did make me chuckle

Someone has clearly been creative. Rather funny.

Place your bets for the … RETHINK GOLD CUP.

MANY DISGUISES – 100/1 – CM

RED HOT 5/1 JOANNE ISLA

UP FOR A GOOD TIME – EVENS(FAV) LOSER

MAKES IT UP AS SHE GOES ALONG – 3/1 (2nd fav) – JANE

DROANS ON – 33/1 – MAT

PERFECT HAIR – 14/1 – ANDY

MOANIN MINNIE – NON RUNNER – KATE

I’VE SEEN THE LIGHT – 80/1 – MONICA

OUT IN FRONT – 50/1 – DUNCAN

IN THE NICK OF TIME – 8/1 – NIK

CUTIE PIE – 20/1 – CHERYL

SCOTTISH SWEETHEART – 14/1 – TREVOR

SPLIT PERSONALITY – 200/1 – ISLA JOANNE

Still gamble free Jane, 55 days one of longest times in last few years, in free time I am training at the gym trying to get back to my passion, even when life is far from perfect gym gives me some kind of satisfaction.
Not even tempted to get back to gambling as there is nothing to gain only lose, my gambling was really stupid chasing a £500 jackpot and spending £1000s at times to get it and be upset makes no sense.
Not posting much because there is still rubbish going on here this Joanne could be one of industry’s goons trolling the site to ruin and discredit comments happened before on other sites and one problem gambling related youtube channel which later got closed.
I wish it would stop so others could share their progress and stories.

11 days gamble free. Feels good.

Tired of the continuous flow of nasty comments so from now on, I’ll check in once a week just to keep me on track.

80 days gamble free. Spending some time in the city now for a few days so managed to get a signal. Hope you are all doing okay. Seen a guy working three slot machines yesterday. He was extremely agitated, his legs were shaking like mad and he was sat in the middle, pressing buttons on all three machines. It was obvious to me that he had some gambling issues, but the staff won’t say nothing to him, even though he looked like he was quite distressed. I don’t know why, but it reminded me of you, Mat. He was only a young man in his 20’s. Hope you are well, Mat and still gamble free and indeed, all of you. Don’t get disheartened. Just keep trying. It does get easier the longer you go. I want to beat my last tally of 172 days. That was my highest. I feel that if I can reach that far, that I can just keep going. I don’t really think about gambling so much as the debt. I think that once the debt is gone, it will really free me up to move forward. I hope so. That is what I am looking forward to, like a clean slate, a fresh start.

Gambling is part of the seaside environment but I am in no danger of relapse here and my partner knows that too so we have wandered in to some places for a drink. Gambling was my own private, personal affair. It was not for others to know or see and it was not to share. The harm was also mine to keep too. I don’t know why but I don’t feel anything for gambling in the real world. It has zero appeal. At least I am grateful for that.
For me, the worst place to be is my own home. That is where I lose control. That is where I am most afraid. I have had the best and the worst of times right there within my own four walls. So many happy family memories have been marred by so much self inflicted misery. So much hurt. So much so that I have changed the house around following relapse to try to remove the horrible memories, painted walls, moved furniture, etc, but of course it follows me around.

I am trying to connect to this holiday but it is so hard. For so many years, I have bought fun and entertainment in the form of gambling and now, genuine laughter and happiness is hard to come by. I kind of feel like driftwood sat on the beach rather than a thinking, feeling, human being. Gambling did so much more than just take my money. It made it nearly impossible to feel anything without it.
Still, 80 days gamble free and I feel stable. Stable is good enough right now. The sad thing is, I’ve said all this before and still I keep going backwards. I only hope this time it is for real and I can finally put all this behind me. I am ready to give this my all.
Here’s to better days.
Stay well everybody and keep trying. xx

john

Hi everybody i am 30days gamble free now how are doing all my frrined on the this site i hope you are still gambling free joeanne you a taster of shit they should put you not of cake nobody cares what you do joeannnnnnne leave this site alone you mash the site

John aka CM the ‘dickhead’.

Now I’m off to do another shift and then even more excitement, oversee the dance we’re putting on as the hotel’s contribution to the local carnival week.

I think I’ll take my welly boots for walking home in! Lol

Have a super Saturday!

Boring Cunt

I didn’t write the above comment …. ‘boring c***’. No prizes for guessing who did because it’s the only 2 words he knows …. CM.

He’s obviously on a mission to break my spirit …. he’s wasting his time.

The dance went well, good turnout, great atmosphere despite the not so pleasant weather of late, great to catch up with folk who were back home a look and whom I hadn’t seen in a long time.

Even won a bottle of prosecco in the raffle. I knew I’d find a way to gamble.

That’s most of the summer events over, most folk go away on holiday in Aug before the schools reopen mid-Aug.

Time to get ready for work, another tour bus arriving. Roll on Thursday when I get a few days off to attend a music festival. I’m not going to be camping out etc., I’m too old for all that. Just going to see a couple of the acts perform live. Spot the saddo ….. Joanne!

I can’t remember what day I’m on …. Enjoy today!

Boring Old Toad

You really must stop this cross-dressing, CM and calling yourself Joanne. hahaha

Joan

If CM was you he/she would deffo top him/herself. You pathetic old slapper