Comments

ST

There you have it Joanne, the one person who you thought stood by you, defended you on numerous occasions now thinks you’re a fruit loop. You have driven everyone away! Please go.

You’re CM, a troll. Your mission ……to drive absolutely everyone away from this forum.

I don’t know who you are CM, or what took you to this site but your reason for being here is to drive absolutely everyone away from this site. So now of course your target is me.

You’re probably dancing with rage right now, I’m visualising you ….. a troll …. the fairy tale character….. Rumpelstiltskin!

ST

I’m definately not CM. I’m just a reader of the forum, which I have been for a few years now. Everyone knows you are CM, SO STOP the games and just admit it

I’m NOT CM. So I’ll confess to being him/her on the ‘TWELFTH OF NEVER’.

Here is my post to you Joanne you are a piece of shit and if I was you I would be worried cause on this Earth there is a thing called Karma. Your last post just shows ‘This place needed a good ‘spring clean’! Same old people been hanging around here for months, repeating the same old, Moaning’ You piece of shit you are the lowest of the low, preying on addicts, depressed and vulnerable people. You are so low in hierarchy you could be compared to a child molester just a scum of the Earth.
This site showed you actually have no one and people who opened up to you and offered advice a kind of online ‘friends’ you kept trolling and scared them away. You made people relapse you f….. made Loser relapse see what you did?
I didn’t want to make this post because I will probably feel worse than you do you have no soul, no heart
I pity you.

LOSER (My last post forever)

It’s with a heavy heart that I post this but Day 96 and I relapsed tonight in the worse possible way. I came here for support before gong to the casino but of course it’s covered with Joanne’s garbage and the urges got the better of me and I went. Worse bit is I bet like a lunatic $10 a spin and for the first time ever I lost over $5000 in one night. I am soooo disappointed in myself not only for losing the money (which wasn’t mine anyway, it’s a mates that I have to pay back and considering my money is locked up I will have to sell some of my losing shares to replay him) but also I am disappointed in myself for retraining my brain again to gamble. I wonder why I alway’s self sabotage just before I reach 100 days?
I couldn’t even walk out of there until I lost all my money!! I was absolutely out of control, my betting was out of control, how much I gambled and the machine had so much control over me like never before. I thought by stopping for a few months it would have less control over me however boy was wrong. It had so much control over me I was possessed. My chest hurts I feel like I am having a heart attack, I nearly fell asleep in front of the machine and nearly killed myself with fatigue in the car driving home. I cannot believe this has happened what a disaster! It’s nearly 4am here and not only have I ruined my day tomorrow as I will be exhausted, but I now have to deal with all the depressing emotions that goes along with relapsing! I have a great fear now as my gambling behaviour just got stronger tonight and I wonder if I can ever escape this filthy habit. I really thought I would have more control over my gambling since I haven’t gambled in over 3 months but that’s not the case.
I am exhausted and it’s difficult to type this as I cannot think straight.

Jane I wish you well, I hope you stop gambling and never ever cut yourself again you are a beautiful person inside and forget who bullied you throughout life there is nothing wrong with you at all. Forget rethink utilise your great ability’s on a site that is monitored. Joanne will never leave this site, she will check it everyday for the next 3 years waiting for your return. Save your money and move to the countryside, your dreams can be a reality if you stop gambling. I will miss you Jane farewell and all the best.

Kate you have gone but I wonder if you take a sneak peak here now and again. Your a smart women Kate you knew Joanne wouldn’t change and you left in the best possible way gamble free and smoke free. I will always think of you and Woody fondly , take care Kate xoxo

Mat it’s a shame your not going to get support here, read back to Jane’s posts and hopefully they will help you. Your life can change for the better Mat but you need to make decisions and make changes in order for that to happen. I really hope you end up happy in your life and gamble free.

Andy, John, Duncan, Cherly. and Nik……. Duncan I know you have left the site now and your such a inspiration to have stopped gambling for a few years now I really hope I can become the man you have become. All the best Duncan. Andy I hope you tell your wife and find the support you need in order to stop gambling. Take care mate. John look after yourself, keep trying to quit gambling it’s not good for us and we can have a happier life without it. Cherly it takes a lot of guts to come here and tell everyone you had lost everything and to see you working on yourself and still not giving up on life I take my hat off to you, hope you have much happiness in your life Cherly. Nik goodluck with the book sales, looks to me like your gambling is under control, keep up the good work Nik.

I hope I haven’t forgotten anyone!

Now to you Joanne…..
I supported you and stuck by you even though I knew you were in the wrong. I wanted to help you as I think the only person in real danger of losing everything on this site is yourself. I put up with your antic’s via email, coming , going, coming and going. You actually stressed me out and yes contributed to my relapse many times. Instead of supporting me you decided to tell me you were not going to celebrate 100 days as you were leaving the emails and rethink. Personally I think you were jelous that I had fallen in love with a women I met, was happy and that I had got my life on track. As I neared 100 days you created the biggest drama on this site, clearly you were not happy that I had left gambling behind. Then you even post let’s put our differences aside for loser’s 100 day’s, your so two faced and transparent Joanne.
Do I blame you for my relapse tonight, only partially I made a conscious decision to go to the casino so it’s mostly my fault but had the site been positive instead of negative the past few weeks yes maybe things would have been different for me. Whilst their is a side to you I do get along with and like, the other side of you is truly disgraceful. I even stuck up for you when Jane accused you of being all these personality’s on here, so sorry everyone but you are all correct……..I do agree Joanne is replying to herself and posting as other names. I am amazed that knowing Jane self harms you still pushed and pushed her. As a women how do you not feel any compassion for her? Joanne I hate to say it and I hate to leave things this way but I have to tell you YOU HAVE NO CLASS WHATSOEVER! Taylor read your rubbish, just shook her head and told me that “rethink” is not a place of support any longer nor does it have good energy. I have to agree and therefore this will be my last and final post after two years being here. If anyone posts under my name it’s not me I am walking away forever. Don’t even bother to reply Joanne I won’t be checking posts any longer. It’s sad that no one wanted to start a private Facebook page would have been nice to keep in touch and share our journey’s.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP FIGHTING I will start again and count my days

Day 1 = 19th June 2018

Farewell my friends, live, laugh and enjoy your life!

Farewell from down under and I will reach my 100 days next time!

Signing off forever LOSER :)

Don’t feel bad Loser, I had many relapses after going over 3, 6, 16 months gamble free, I have been fighting it for almost 10 years I still have no debt, even though I used to get carried away I become very angry after losing which prevents bigger losses. Now I am going on day 13. Trying to save more money to start a new life somewhere away from here. You can do this again and come out on top, 100 is just a number lets not stress over it.
It is sad this place turned this way and there could be only one person to blame and its not us, she has no heart and no shame, a true sociopath, she lured you in only to stab you in the back, I bet she is happy you relapsed, her mission was achieved I know people like that and some are even in my close family, now that’s a problem I have to deal with them on daily basis.
Last time when Rethink was closed she even followed on Gamcare forum that is why nobody will post their email here, facebook group would be a good idea though.
I wish you keep fighting you may have lost one battle but the war is not lost, take care loser.

This place needed a good ‘spring clean’! Same old people been hanging around here for months, repeating the same old, Moaning on …and on….. and on ……. and on

Time for a lick of paint and some fresh faces.

I’m amazed that even a troll wanted to hang around here, it’s so depressing

CM

Why are you hanging around here then??

ST

Like a bad smell

The only reason I’m hanging around is to clear my name because everyone thinks I’m CM.

So I’ll leave you and CM to it, three’s a crowd.

ST

There’s no way you’re clearing your name. Too much has gone on. You’ve said too much nasty shit in the past.

FIVE ………. FOUR …….

CM

Shut up you TWAT! No one likes you! Get it through your thick skull!!

Aah, is someone in a bad mood, I wonder why?

ST

Joanne why do you continue talking to yourself? Give it up

I have worked it out ST, that you’re also CM

They should close the site I think as it sends a bad message and helps no one, seeing stupid comments and one posters constant replying to herself stopped me from posting.
Anyway I am on day 11, went back to work that’s it from me. As for me being a troll I always post what I think and I have no reason to make up names.

Anonymous

LOSER, Joanne and Mat are not proficient in English /language/ writing skill to be CM. My money is on Nik or Jane or some random troll. If he/she is a troll, they’ve been visiting this forum for a considerable length of time.

Go figure!

Anonymous

Jane’s last sentence ….

“And for the final time, from the real me at least” ….

I wonder how many identities she had?!

Talk about ‘taking the mick’!

I’m not going to respond to the recent posts below because words fail me. If you carry on making posts like that you will get the forum closed down. Perhaps it’s time to concentrate on your recovery.

Day 21 for me. Being tortured with thoughts of s-cards, the gambling demon inside me wants feeding. Of course we’re talking hundreds of pounds worth. I didn’t think about s-cards when I could access the slots, now that I can’t access them, I’m thinking about s-cards. Endless battle.

Bobby

joanne go away and never come back, you’re toxic to this site and are completely crazy with multiple personalities. bugger off you help no one here!!!

Joanne / Isla aka Turd

I am the biggest spastic on this site.

Abraham

Weren’t you gonna fok off Joanne not one focka here gives shit about you or your groceries, what u should do is get dem loans and play slots. Lose all of dem monies and eat shite Joanne. U keep hanging over dis site like a damn vulture just get lost. Nobody likes u here. People even wished ur parents drop dead doesn’t dat make u thinks.

I went to the supermarket for groceries, resisted the scratch cards on the way in, was about to leave with my shopping, thought, yes, i’ll have a few, got to the counter and changed my mind, changed my mind again and started walking back to the kiosk and changed my mind again and said no, what’s the point, it’ll only end in disappointment. It’s like running a gauntlet every time you go to shop!

ST

Isn’t it time you left Joanne? So this forum can return to how it once was before you arrived? I’m only being honest, I’ve been lurking here for a good few years, never posted until today as I can’t just take anymore of the disruption you cause.
This was a great place once, very helpful, it’s helped me as you don’t have to post, I just took advice. Jane has been the shining light and look what you’ve done.
We all know you are CM anonymous etc etc.
You’re wired up wrong, I really don’t mean to sound harsh but honestly I think it’s tins you left and continue at Gamstop. Everyone I enjoyed posting as left. Well done you.

Strange how CM , anonymous etc always targets mainly me, Loser, Mat, and others but never Jane. Makes you wonder.

So will you finally, finally, FINALLY get it through your thick skulls that I am not CM.and the reason I blow my top is, because I’m so fed up of being accused.

I’m a gambling addict who struggles just as hard with this addiction as everyone else, so get off my case.

P.S. ‘wired up wrong’ …. no …. ‘switched on’

Jane banged on about how the trust had been lost in this forum in her farewell speech. How ironic , because the person who broke the trust on this forum was HER when she falsely accused me of trolling myself last September and from that point the forum went from bad to worse. I begged her to drop the subject but she was adamant it was me and wouldn’t let it go. Of course she couldn’t possibly be wrong.

Okay before that I had said a few things I shouldn’t have but the difference being I apologise when I get something wrong.

So don’t bother laying all the blame at my door.

Of course it’s easy to blame me for being CM, you’d much rather blame me than take him of her on. Cowards, just make me the
scapegoat.

Sorry, the telephone went …

The trolling of me had absolutely nothing to do with her so why was she even bothered. I don’t care who trolled me, I deserved it, but WHY did it bother Jane so much.

I’ve always found it interesting that when I’ve asked her why did it bother her so much on every occasion she has avoided the question, (usually disappears for a few days).

After that, this CM character appeared and of course I got the blame for being him. Interesting.

What do we know about this CM character?

1. He/she only delivers short posts, obviously doesn’t want to slip up and reveal their true identity

2. Punctuation always ‘spot on’

3. Spelling, again always ‘spot on’

4. Obviously well educated, likes to point out
others spelling mistakes.

5. Seemed to have a problem when loser and I used to share a laugh, always targeted us.

6. Rarely has a ‘pop’ at Jane, so obviously a fan.

And now I’m off out for the evening.

Obviously has a good understanding of language because the person can impersonate others extremely well. Pays attention to detail.

Whoever CM is, I bet he/she got an ‘A’ grade in English.

I’m too thick to be CM.

Maybe we should set aside our differences so that LOSER can have the celebration party he deserves for remaining 100 days gamble free.

Maybe we should apply the K.I.S.S. rule, keep it short and simple when we post, record our days, a little bit of encouragement here and there.

20 days for me.

ST

Please don’t tell us what to do.

Hi,

I hope you’re all gamble free. I dreamt about scratch cards last night, weird, first time I’ve ever dreamt about gambling.

I wonder if it’s because it’s pay day today. The gambling addict within trying to tempt me back to my old ways.

loser

You will need a Facebook page you can make up a new one with your names here, then I need the email attached to your new Facebook so you can make a new email address too.

loser

I have just made a private Facebook page, please give me your emails so I can add you all

What a mess this forum is!!

Hi everyone, I would say hope you are all well, but I see that the forum has descended into even more chaos. I have just been reading back and saw that I apparently posted the other day, (Jane June 12, 2018 at 8:17 pm • ) Quite an achievement, since I didn’t actually make the post.
I have deliberately avoided looking at the site because I don’t want to get caught up in the negativity. I think you will agree that we all have quite enough to deal with.
We have all been through a lot of nonsense on this site and I doubt it will ever change. I honestly do not know who I am talking to anymore and that makes me feel like there is no point in posting anymore, which is very sad since posting made me feel like I could not only help myself but maybe help others too.
I feel like we all need to prove who we are or something. The trust has gone. How can people come on here and take any advice seriously with so much nonsense and abuse? How can people feel like offering advice either when they don’t even know if the person posting is genuine or what their agenda is? I honestly don’t know if any of the posts are real anymore. Suppose this forum is some sick joke and it’s just me and a bunch of fictional characters. Seriously though, it has affected me and the way I view the site. I mean, why would anyone want to post here? I do so out of habit and normality, but anyone else seeing the site for the first time must think ‘what the hell is this place’? It would not make me want to bare my soul and deepest concerns, though it might make me want to stop gambling just so I don’t have to identify with the kind of people who have abused this forum.

We have gone from having people posting under multiple, random identities, which is bad enough, to people now impersonating other members of the forum. I do not have to justify my intentions on this forum, or my motives because I think my purpose on this forum is clear to everyone who has gotten to know me this past 18 or so months. Whatever problem some people may have with me is their problem. It is not mine. Perhaps they should address where that anger and those issues come from.

The forum is a shadow of what it used to be. We have always had problems with negativity but lately, the negativity has made it impossible to take anything positive from the site.
I have no problem saying exactly what I want to say. My beliefs and opinions are my own. I have posted nearly every day for the past year and a half. I express myself and say what’s on my mind. I have no reason whatsoever to post under another name nor see why someone would want to post under mine.
I don’t get this at all but I feel the affects of this very much as I am sure many others do.
This is not Rethink Gambling anymore. It is a playground for bullies and conflict.
Contrary to ‘my’ post the other day, I do actually know what day I am on, it’s 36. Despite not keeping an actual track of my days, I am always quietly aware of how slow my progress is. Every day is a struggle to get through and I am quietly relieved also, every time I turn off the light and I am safe in bed and have got through another day gamble free.
The pain and suffering that we go through as gambling addicts may never truly go away, but this nonsense can stop and support can continue.
Whatever the reason for the abuse, it is not reason enough. There is no justification for what has happened to this forum. There is nothing that can warrant the words on these pages.
Worse still there is little incentive to post anymore. Kindness and respect would just be lost among the negativity. Conflict has become the focus and because of that the forum has lost its purpose.

I am adding Rethink to my blocked page list, along with gambling websites. What does that tell you about the state of the forum if it makes a person want to avoid it and the negative feelings that it creates. Sadly, I think many of those who are doing well, may well be doing well because they are not posting here anymore. That is where I find myself now. Some people can just sift through the crap, and not be affected by it. Other people can’t. Some people need to avoid negativity when they have addiction because it creates urges.
I hope that the forum settles and everyone can get the help and support they need. If it doesn’t, try breaking free and be proud of what you achieve. Know that I will be thinking of all of you and wishing you well.
All the best to all of you, including those who have caused conflict. Address your issues and deal with the hurt and anger. Do not add to the suffering of others who already have their share. Share your problems, do not share hatred and indifference.
And for the final time, from the real me at least; keep it a good day.
((hugs))

Twats, couldn’t give a piss

I didn’t post this so it is obviously someone who is disappointed that I didn’t come back and respond to the recent comments made about me.

When somebody wishes you your parents dead and others find it amusing , you know it’s time to move on.

So post away under the name of Joanne because guess what, I’m long past caring.

john

Playing a victim again so people feel sorry for you but guess what nobody gives a shit about you here, you are the most hated person on rethink your constant moaning and shit stirring. You try to make friends with someone then you backstab them. People gave you a second chance and you had to bring the negativity again. We all wish you would just piss off for good, but you I know you won’t because you always wanted to bring the forum down because you are evil, if you had any decency you would know there are people here who have addiction, problems and depression yet you chose to do this.

I’m not playing the victim, it’s not my style. I’m not looking for sympathy, like I just said, I’m gone.

Joanne , finally heading for the exit door. With hindsight I should have gone last September when I was trolled. (mouse trap etc)

BYE, Joanne

Cm

Tara cunt

TAXI, TAXI,

Where do you want to go?

As far away from this place as possible!

Oooops, mustn’t forget to turn around and give them them the 2 fingers !

And to that w****r, CM , who made my life a misery, because I always got accused of being him, the middle finger!

Phew, here’s to an exciting gamble-free life!

Hi Everyone,

WOW This forum really is RIDICULOUS!
Good to hear from you Duncan and NIK and glad to hear your both gamble free.
Hope Kate and Woody are doing well.
John good to hear from you too I didn’t realise how funny you are!
Trevor sorry you might lose your job however this could be a blessing in disguise to appreciate the value of money.
Andy haven’t heard from you stay strong!
Mat you can beat this addiction!
Welcome back Jane and wise decision to simply ignore Joanne, I am sure she will bring your name up and try and ruffle your feathers so to speak but just stand your ground. It’s a shame this site didn’t have a “block” or “ignore” button.
Joanne you really need to start acting like a mature women, these games are childish and serves no purpose but to entertain yourself. People come here for support and all the drama you create just add’s more stress and pressure on them. So many people dislike you on here (sorry but it’s true) yet you still persist to give “advice” and try and help? Do you really think anyone will take you seriously now and actually listen to your advice? I don’t think you will ever change Joanne but I do hope your gambling habit’s do change and you become a non gambler.

I have 8 day’s till I reach my 100 day’s!

It has taken me 2 years on this site to hit that goal. I do have more urges now probably because my money is locked up and I don’t have a lot of access to it. I do want to go gamble as i miss it a lot, but I think about my 100 days and decide not to ruin it. Just trying to stop gambling isn’t going to work, sort your issue’s and problems out and the rest will come easy.

I’ll be back for my party in 8 day’s YIPPPEE

Trevor

Hi all,
My focus on not gambling has been turned up several notches as I could be losing my job shortly.. .so really good time to knuckle down and give the slots a wide birth. I’ll keep with odd the lottery ticket a scratchcard when I can afford it. Just pleased over the years we have a little savings to keep us afloat for 6 months. But £5,000 goes quickly even without gambling.

Had a fab time in London, but it was very expensive….but so is gambling and you get nothing for gambling….absolutely nothing. So saving up for my next trip….hopefully it’s not to the enjoyment office.

Keep trying.

Hey everyone, I have calmed down a bit. I will not be replying or mentioning Joanne in my posts anymore. I cannot stomach her, she’s not all there, but enough of her. I still don’t know what day i’m on, but i’m feeling good.
All the best everyone x

Talking about scratchies, Gamcare are doing a survey on behalf of the National lottery with regard to the sale of lotto tickets /scratch cards. (It’s in the forum under debates and discussions ). I doubt Camelot are going to like my comments.

I hate you all , I wish you never stop gambling.

Smart-arse.

This is obviously not me, I am a gambling addict and would never say such a thing.

john

Joanne you are crazy seek psychiatric help. They might lock you up and then you will be on your own in a room with no door knobs.

Probably not advisable considering my track record. I took my friend for CBT to one once and I ended up in a 2 year relationship with him. Then later I was working in a school and the school shrink (I called him that, he didn’t mind , so no offence intended) took a shine to me. So I think I’ll give the psychiatrists a miss! I’m not risking the couch! hahaha

Hope you are doing well in your recovery , John.

Remember, KEEP IT GAMBLE FREE!

john

Don’t bs with you nice posts we all knows you don’t mean any of that you are a cow full of spite very nasty individual you ruined this site for everybody with your trolling making up people and replying to yourself, 90% of posts are you talking to yourself, cant you just f off

I think it’s you who has re-invented yourself , blatantly obvious.

The clue was in ……. ‘very nasty individual’.

I didn’t mean you were a nasty individual.

I meant it in terms of your speech rhythm.

Just wanted to clarify.

I’m not a troll, I’m a gambling addict.

john

see speech rhythm you hear things in your head yes you are an addict but also a moron I hope you buy lots of scratchies and then lose your parents money on slots.

I won’t lose all my money on online slots because I can no longer access them.
I don’t buy scratchers anymore, probably only bought about 5 to 10 of them since I joined this forum. I did have a problem with them prior to 2013 but I went gamble-free for 12 months ie 2013. This is my second attempt at being gamble-free. Hopefully I’ll crack it with the help of Gam Stop.

I probably will lose my parents one day unless of course I go before them.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAH
John that’s the funniest thing you have ever said!!!

Sorry Joanne lol