Comments

I agree, although I thought Jane, Kate or Loser

Loser …………… his style of writing/punctuation

Kate …………… she really bears me a grudge

Jane ………….. maybe she thought I’d take offence and she’d be rid of me! But then why keep biting at my ankles! didn’t add up I have worked out she’s over fond of Loser boy.

I just keep coming back to Loser, a woman wouldn’t write such offensive remarks about another woman

and possibly you, a smart dude playing games, don’t kick off!

You’re feisty, I like that ! I can’t stand the goody-two shoe types. You’ve got a bit of an edge, I prefer that.

Who do you think trolled me on Sept 3?

Marc

Jane or loser. My money on Jane. Goody two shoes, no one would ever suspect would they…?

Marc

If you’re implying that I’m loser you are way off the marc. Love Marc

Marc

Ha ha. Look at you digging. I’m not loser. You are way off the MARC!

Marc

No I’m MARC

Marconamous

I’m here but none of my posts are going through

I thought I told you not to change your name! It’s pissing me off.

Anonymous

You don’t tell me what to do

Yes, I agree, the bit about the mouse-trap was absolutely hilarious, every time I think about it, it makes me laugh

I didn’t mind the post, it’s just the shit I’ve had from all the arse-holes on here , that has got me mad!

Anonymous

Forget about it. You’ve got what you want. Jane gone. My work is done here now.

Are you telling me the truth? You said you were from England and yet you played in dollars?

I see you’re still evading my questions!

I can see you’re an intelligent guy, from your writing/punctuation skills. How old are you?

My concern is , you’re a clever little dude who could be playing games?

Now don’t kick off, I just want to get to the bottom of things

On 3rd September, some arse-hole put up a long post (you’ll find it around page 90) in block capitals calling me a bitch . banana split personality etc and told me I deserved to be fed to the pigs! Was it you ?

Stop calling yourself anonymous, just call yourself Marc

No that wasn’t me.

Was pretty funny though

Marconamous

Why would you self harm over something said on a forum? It’s ridiculous. Mad as a box of frogs

I smell bullshit!

Agree with your post Kate.

Great , they must have done a ‘moon-light flit’

Day 53, tomorrow I smash my personal best.

Just keeps getting better!

I wonder which one of them put up that post about me? Spineless arse-hole!

Hey kids! How’s things?

Hi Marc,

How you doing? I was watching the ‘x’ factor , should I be admitting to that? lol

Do you want to talk about your gambling issues? You mentioned you gamble online, have you thought about something like gamblock? Joanne

I see you’ve visited the site this morning Marc so I take it that’s a ‘no’, you don’t want to discuss gambling issues. Something bothering me , you said you resided in England and yet you said you won/lost in dollars?

Okay here’s the deal MARC ………… I gave you the benefit of the doubt on Saturday evening but my patience is wearing thin.

1. Are you a ‘messed up’ gambling addict looking for support? or

2. Are you a mischief maker ie troll?

and

3. Did you put up the post to me, the one about the mouse trap etc?

If there’s one thing I’ve learnt in life , working with kids, there are 3 types …….

1. The attention seekers, over dramatis things, try to make their lives more interesting, the biggest pains in the arse..

2. The ones that kick like a mull, they usually settle down ,

and

3. the quiet ones, the hard to reach, always the ones you have to be most concerned about

Now like I said, answer the questions, you have to midnight……………… the clocks ticking otherwise you and me are through buster. Joanne

over-dramatize , lol I’m always having to rush when I put up posts.

Anonymous

I’m through with you fruitcake. “Please don’t refer to me in any of your posts” hahahaha

You’re a gobby, little shit, I like that, now answer the questions , did you put up the post about the mouse-trap to me

Anonymous

What are you talking about? Mouse trap?

Andrei

Well done Mat keep going mate you heading to the right direction. I’m day 109 gamble free. Life is getting more relaxed but time and time again I remind myself how can it change with the blink of an eye. Jane we all need you. You the one who always here helping people with you advice and experience. Hope all of your doing well Christmas not far away. Have a good week everyone.

4 weeks today gamble free, been provoked today by my shithead father, I think they do this on purpose so I gamble but instead I told him to go and f*** himself. Went to the gym cooked food now I am enjoying nice coffee with dessert. Work is good, saving money this month £1400, no need for gambling.
Stay positive people don’t let maggots chew you up they do this cause their life sucks.

That’s impressive Mat you have come along way from when you first joined the site, not only with gambling but recognising your triggers e.g.) Family I would have a conversation with them all and tell them to stop upsetting you if they cannot do it then stop seeing them. Don’t give up put all measure’s in place and you will be at 100 days in no time!

Loser

Jane I am not blaming you but when you, I and anyway else responds to negative posts we are all enabler’s. Yes we all have to sit here and take the shit and ignore it. It will take a long time but eventually negative people move on. We all have replied, tried to knock some common sense and decency into her but it didn’t work so IGNORE now is the only option. I suggest we all try it as responding only fuels it. I have no more to say on the matter.

Anyway today I have urges and am cashed up so I went and bought the paper sitting on my deck enjoying the sunshine while my dog crunches into a bone. I cleaned my fridge (how boring) and will either take the woofer for a walk or start on my vegetable garden. I see the counsellor again next week it’s a joke really she thinks I am leading a very happy gamble free life haha and keeps tell me how well I dress. Hahah I cut my lawns like 6 days ago and they have grown back in unbelieveable!!
Wishing everyone well Day 14 I think for me!!!

Correction LOSER, I haven’t been putting up negative posts these past 6 weeks, all my posts were to DEFEND myself!

‘tried to knock some common sense and decency into her’ ………… is that an admission, MODERATOR?

Seems odd that you’re shouting the loudest for all this to be ignored in the hope that it will go away?!!!

Jane, please don’t leave the forum!

Jane don’t take comments personally, its easy to distinguish who is who, just ignore the troll, it will eventually get bored. You have to stop replying to the troll, live your life and leave a comment once in a while like I do, I now ignore the shitheads in my family too, when they say something it goes in one ear and comes out of the other its good to use quality headphones too. the less bullshit I hear the better.

This is true. It is obvious Joanne is Marc and Anonymous (and Abdul) talking to herself. Apart from the similar language style the fact that they regularly appear within a few minutes of each other is too much of a coincidence. First she pretends to argue with herself and then befriends herself. She must think we are all stupid if she thinks we cannot see through this. It’s actually pathetic.

I know what you mean, Loser, but it seems okay for Joanne to accuse me and Kate of posting as anonymous and we are supposed to just take it. Please understand that I have been on the receiving end of all this abuse for a long time now, self harmed over it, relapsed over it, and many others have just been bystanders. Only now are some of you starting to feel the burn of her behaviour, well welcome to my world cos I’ve had a head start on all of you, Kate too.

I have had enough of being blamed for her behavior, Loser. Don’t you see that’s what she wants. Saying if I had not posted about her trolling herself that none of this would have happened? What nonsense. I put out that post BECAUSE of the state of the forum. I didn’t cause it.
So I’m supposed to just suck it up and let her rip me apart as and when she pleases and if she gets mad that I defend myself, it is then my fault for causing upset?
You too, were very quick to respond to the aggressive posts when they targeted you. It’s not easy just sit and take it, is it? I have no support without this forum, if I leave, it’s just back to me and my problems again. Who knows what will happen to me.

I am not trying to defend myself as there is nothing to defend. I am trying to show her the impact of her behaviour and as soon as I do, out comes Marc again….It’s messed up. She CANNOT stand me being here and everyone of you knows that. This forum was completely fine when I left for 8 or so days. The day I came back, she threw a tantrum and the trolling started again.
I mentioned to Kate, why doesn’t Loser get any grief and lo and behold, she jumps on that and starts on you in the hope that I will then be blamed for that too. (sorry about that, that was not the intention.)
All I meant was how come you can be frank with her, and all she throws your way is love and well wishes. The rest of us do that and we are targets. But she sees that as an opportunity to use against me. She is like a predator, except she is the worst kind cos she preys on her own kind.

I offer her a hand in friendship and she continually throws it back at me. I don’t know why I bother.

I have more reason on this site than anyone to despise her, yet I have made the most effort to get along. I have forgiven her so many times, laughed with her, supported her and it always ends the same with her turning on me again.
She accused me and Kate of being the troll too you know! Or one of the ‘rethink regulars’….Did I throw a wobbly over that? No. Because it doesn’t even need a response.

The thing is that even if I keep my mouth shut, she will not stop. She will just bite and dig at others until they snap. She will coax them in like she did Mat, and be all nice to him, then she will strike once she has their trust.
Why is it okay for her to say whatever the hell she wants, and the rest of us are wrong for defending ourselves.
Look back at this forum, how many times has Joanne caused upset and distress when all of us are completely minding our own business. I refuse to accept that I am enabling her behaviour because she goes out of her way to cause trouble when everything is seemingly fine!
Have you read her last post to me? By HER OWN admission, she set out to attack me, Kate and Monica just because she didn’t like that we gelled as friends and purely because she doesn’t like us! Do you understand the sort of person she is? She hates harmony, she hates peace and calls it boring. All she wants is to create drama on this site because she is lost without gambling. The forum is nothing more than a distraction for her.

She is the enabler, not me. I refuse to accept responsibility for her actions. That is not fair. She just plain doesn’t like me and she is like a bloody terminator, she won’t stop till I’m gone.

I have posted normal typical posts on this forum for the last couple of days. I have gone out of my way to get this forum back on track. I offered her an end to the conflict, still the abuse continues because it is the drama that she wants. Trouble will find me, whether I look for it or not and you know that.
She wants me gone and so I will take one for the team and hope that things settle down. Despite what she thinks, I care more about this forum than I do myself and so I will leave and give her what she wants. If you doubt for a second that this drama is about anything other than getting rid of me, Kate and Monica, then you are seriously missing the point. She turns everything, absolutely everything back to me. She does not know how to let go. She quotes everything, dates everything, Constantly brings things back up. Her behavior is like a bloody stalker. Alone by choice, my arse. There is no way any one could tolerate her.
Look at the venom in her posts towards me. Following a post I put up, offering peace. Don’t you see that she can’t stand that I am a nice person, she hates it. The nicer I am, the more she goes mental on my case. There is no doubt who is the troll in all cases and of that, I am 100% sure.
I love and respect you all but if it means peace for the rest of you, then my leaving will be worth it. I can’t stay here while people think I am contributing to her behavior. I am not the only one who responds to her you know, but I feel very much that I am the intended target. You put up with this off an on for a year and see how you feel.

Stay well everyone. I can’t say the same for me. It is very unlikely that you will hear from me again. I can’t keep doing this to myself. It’s too difficult. I’m so upset and confused by all the comments on the page. So much hatred, Loser. I don’t understand how things have got so bad. This is supposed to be support. What on earth has happened?

Joanne perhaps you will feel good now you know you have destroyed me. It took you a year to do it. You’ve finally made me quit.
Enjoy what you have created.

One down. Who’s next Joanne? Lol

Dear Jane . Don’t know if you are reading posts but if you are I just want to say that I hope you don’t let Joanne ‘win’. You have done everything possible to help and support others on this Forum. You have shown so much integrity , good humour and a quite unusual ability to empathise. You are one special lady . I have never encountered anyone like Isla/Joanne in my life (thank God) and hope I never do again. She won’t change , I don’t even think she thinks she has a problem . She wants to rile you /us ….she doesn’t play by ‘normal’ rules … she appears to be driven by extreme jealousy and intolerance. Any appeal to her ‘better nature’ will fail,because she doesn’t seem to have one. You are OK … we can all see that. She is not OK … we can all see that too . Please see it like this. You have tried appealing to a nonexistant better nature …. you have tried to be rational with a irrational person. Just try to see that it is impossible …. but it isn’t your fault OR your responsibility . Whether or not you leave the Forum is a separate point … I just don’t want you to succumb to dark feelings or act out over this …. that really would be a shame. She just isn’t worth it …. but you are. Take care super special smashing lady

Not very nice of you Jane, you forgot to apologise for wrongly accusing me of ‘trolling myself’ and ‘talking to myself’ . Joanne

Yes,loser. Very happy to ignore it,

It can’t be easy for you , casinos and on-line. Hey Marc, It’s late and as you’ve probably noticed we have an audience! lol It’s be great talking with you, really glad we’ve sorted things out, looking forward to chatting with you real soon. Good night, Joanne

Well that’s very kind of you Marc. Where are you from and how long have you been a problem gambler? Apologies for asking so many questions, just want to get to know you! Please don’t answer anything you’d prefer not to. I’ve had a problem with on-line slots, however seem to be getting it under control !

I’m from England and I have a problem with casinos. Also online

Okay Marc, I believe you.

So you are saying you have only posted under Marc and Anonymous?

If we are going to be friends, we need to be straight with one another.
No more games. Agreed?

Marconamous

Yep just Marc and anonymous. No one else. You need a friend Joanne and I’m here for you

And she really expects us to believe that she is not talking to herself here.

Someone please knee ‘No-knicks NIK’ in the nuts, hopefully it will wind him and he’ll shut up! He’s like a broken record.

Good morning LOSER

Good Morning Everybody,

Clearly nothing has changed here! There is no support here, just harassment, negativity and abuse. For all this to cease for good there is only one solution and that is to IGNORE any negative or abusive comments. If your attacked verbally and as much as you want to retaliate the best solution is to IGNORE. Might take a few months but it will eventually work.

Jane I know many comments to you have been very hurtful but every time you post and defend yourself to Joanne your actually encouraging her behaviour. Your actually the enabler Jane because your reaction creates another reaction and the chain of event’s continue. I really would appreciate if you just give it one last post to her get it all out and then please stop. If you follow my advice get ready for very abusive posts to come your way from her but this will only be for a reaction if they are IGNORED long enough we will all find some peace on the forum.

Monica great idea the website but I am contemplating leaving the forum for good. If it’s possible to get everyone on the new website then I may consider it.

Joanne GROW UP its very clear you have nothing but Rethink in your life you want to lose that too?

I am so tired of this forum and the dark clouds it has when I enter something needs to change.

Are we all happy to ignore no matter what comments are directed our way?

Yes, LOSER, I’ve been harassed for the last 6 weeks. It hasn’t been very pleasant for me being falsely accused of trolling myself. Do you think I put up the posts, /mouse trap/ bitch/ etc? Joanne

You said you and I were alike! What did you mean by that Marc?

As you know I thought your first post was from LOSER. Did you deliberately make it to look like it was from Loser, similar style of writing, ‘a’ instead of ‘an’ etc and if so why?

Marconamous

I genuinely don’t know what you mean. I haven’t pretended to be anyone on here, only me.

Marconamous

Haven’t got a problem with ole loser. He has it in for me, which is understandable lol

It was just erring on caution. You can’t blame me, you were very unkind to me in your first post. Come on, we can sort it out. I’m sorry . No more games, I’m being straight with you.

Something else bothering me, what’s your problem with LOSER.