Comments

monica

Niks right Jane. Let’s all commit to ignoring the troll.

Hi Jane, Rethink clearly state that they will remove abusive posts, but do not. They are failing in their responsibility to do so and need to be informed. Otherwise they should remove that statement. Someone needs to take it up with them. Incidentally, I received an e-mail from Arcade Spins; I clearly registered with them in my nutty in action phase. They are owned by Cassava who I am self excluded from. Anyone got their e-mail address? Cheers.

I don’t think there is any point trying to save this forum anymore. It is dead in the water.

Jane,
Just ignore the troll.
Leave them to talk to themself.

It was my birthday on Monday and my daughter made a surprise trip home to see me …. really lovely . Anyway I missed goings-on and have just caught up. I’d be happy to sign up for a private Facebook group . As I’ve said before … i don’t think this forum is a safe place to share openly …. when we are genuinely trying to stop gambling there is an intense period of introspection and I certainly experienced a severe spell of depression ..and I know others have or are . the last thing anyone needs whilst going through this is emotional abuse or ridicule ..but several of us have been punched when we are/were at a low ebb.this is such a shame .. but there it is . I find the continuing ‘banter’ quite entertaining now …. but as an observer, not a participant. I agree with you Jane that the ‘banter’ seems to disappear when you are not posting and then comes back when you do…. you are not paranoid … so I think it makes it even more important that you take care not to rise to the bait. Just don’t respond …. talk to your genuine friends on the forum …. ignore the rest … let them get on with their onscreen drama/flirtation/meeting of minds/fun/ whatever ….
One view I take issue with is that somehow what is posted is not ‘real’. Of course it’s real ! Unless it is all a complete fiction that is ?

I agree Kate and all, it is not a safe place ……………… unfortunately you get relentlessly and falsely accused of things that you are not guilty of ie being a troll and worse ‘trolling yourself’

If that wasn’t bad enough you then get told you need psychiatric treatment, that you are a moron etc, subjected to vile football chants and worse!

But I’m still standing …………….. 48 days gamble-free ! Joanne

p.s. I realise my invitation to your new forum will get lost in the post. Don’t bother wasting the ink and stamp I have absolutely NO DESIRE to be part of it!

p.s. Tell your mate, Jane, a little too much information about her undergarments or should I say lack of them, we don’t want everyone put of their morning coffee! lol

There is no troll, only Joanne but that’s pretty much the same thing, isn’t it. Your language is obvious. I have a very good memory. All of this is just a false stage designed for Joanne to act upon. No one has been communicating with her on the forum, so she invents someone to talk to, to create some interest in herself, since there is none. It is beyond sad. Now trolls are sympathetic and befriend people? You are clearly using this fabrication of a troll to say the things you really want to say to people without having to take responsibility for it. You are using this person to say nice things to yourself, because you would like others to say nice things about you, except we can’t, because we know you.
If that first nasty troll were real, it would still be here. It would be on you with every post, that’s what real trolls do, Joanne. They don’t just disappear. They are relentless. But it didn’t work did it, so you abandoned the idea. Also, trolls don’t want to communicate off forum, they want a stage to work on. Why suggest going behind the scenes, except to make oneself look important enough to be singled out to talk to. Come on.

You knew that you had messed up on the forum again, and you wanted to create a diversion, something that would help you worm your sorry ass back in, so you troll yourself and wait for people to rush in and defend you, but they didn’t did they, Joanne? And you then expect us to believe that you have now attracted another troll who seemingly wants to join forces, except this troll has a conscience and doesn’t want you to take all the flak? Oh please. If a troll wants to ruin a site, why on earth would it say ‘you’re a good person, Joanne’ and if you were, why would a troll be interested in a good person. It supposed to like you because you are like them, ie: critical of others. That comment is nothing more than you, trying to convince yourself that you are a good person. You cannot get along with anyone on the forum, so you have set about trying to ruin the forum for everyone else. I am not upset about anything that you or any anonymous person may post. I am upset more that you insult my intelligence and every other member of this forum, by continuing with this facade.
Come on, Joanne. We are gambling addicts, not idiots. I use my diploma’s as wallpaper.

I’m not sure why you’re stressing Jane. The first troll ie Anomynous addressed me and it had absolutely nothing to do with you.

Marc and I are free to communicate on the forum. Marc is not a troll, he is a gambling addict just like me.

The only person getting their ‘knickers in a twist’ is you, Jane!

Marc

Well said x

Hi everyone, day 32. Had a monster urge this morning, really wanted to gamble, so badly, but again thought of the feelings I’d get when I inevitably lose. Steered clear.
This anonymous is a pest, mate or woman, why don’t you just piss off. I think I know who it is, and she’s playing silly beggars. Just do one

Now Andy, I’m sorry you’re having urges and you’re probably feeling a bit cranky but you really can’t go around using this female you refer to in your post as a punch bag. Maybe better to go to the gym!

Stay strong, keep counting your days, think of the magical Christmas you’ll have, all the best, Joanne

Anonymous

Why is everyone getting so upset about a few posts? You are a sensitive bunch aren’t you? It’s not real life people!

You didn’t answer my question ,Marc ………

What is your reason for visiting this site …………… to get support because you have gambling issues or to cause trouble? Joanne

Anonymous

Joanne can we interact privately like you did with ole loser?

Marc,If I’m honest I’m finding you quite likeable. You’ve obviously got a sense of humour and I like the fact that you’re not overly sensitive, I knocked you down twice and you came back with a nice response. By the way, I am Scottish! We’ll see how it goes, no offence but it’s early days for exchanging e-mail addresses ! Do you have a problem with on-line gambling or do you gamble in the casinos? Joanne

Anonymous

I’m not all bad see, most people in here at too sensitive! Not you, by the way everyone this isn’t Joanne!! Not sure how much good that will do Joanne but I really hate to see you taking all the flak. Just wanted to spice the forum up a bit, admittedly as I was, I was in a bad place, didn’t like anyone, not one person, didn’t think it would cause all this uproar! Oops. Joanne what I like about you is that you are nobody’s fool, you are real and I very much like that.
Casinos are my thing. Can’t stay out of them. Ruining me it is but tommorow is another day.

Hey , you remind me of me, Marc! I too wanted to kick everything and everyone in sight when I first came crashing through the doors of this forum about a year ago when I realised my gambling was out of control. Been battling this addiction ever since, but hopefully winning!

It’s late, I’ve been working all day, however, I’m really looking forward to getting to know you , feels like you’ve been heaven sent lol, sure could do with some fun, chat soon, Joanne

Anonymous

Can’t wait Joanne to chat more, we are alike, at first I didn’t care what I did or who I hurt in the process, I regret that now I’ve started talking to you, I regret more how I was to you, I apologise, sincerely. I realise how similar we are and I wanted up get to know you a bit more. I don’t care what people think of me in here, neither should you, you’re a good person, I can tell, don’t let anyone think you’re not otherwise. Speak soon

Hi Jane, glad you are back here too. Yes, it is related to you, but directed at all, mostly the women and it is a jealousy thing. Some of the posts are vicious if they werent so pathetic. I havent missed that either that you are the chief target. When the female point was noted, there was one post directed at Nik or Mat, I think just to prove it wasnt. I still think it is two people and one is male. Just speculation though. Whatever is posted, they will play games to prove it isnt true. As you say, best to ignore it as trolls thrive on any reaction. How they live with themselves I do not know, because there is something quite dark and ugly about it.

I hate to disappoint you Monica and Jane but you just keep getting it wrong. Joanne

I will not say it again.

LOSER and I have NEVER ever played games on this forum. We have openly communicated on this forum and as you know we have exchanged email addresses. We very rarely spoke through email. LOSER as you know is a very likeable and GENUINE guy.

I do not know anything about this new guy anonymous/Marc except for what I have openly communicated with him this afternoon. Joanne

And I’ll just add ……….

Nobody owns the forum, we all have a right to choose who we wish to communicate with. Joanne

Indeed.

Monica, I don’t know about you, but I am feeling rather good at the minute. I have no urges to bet. I feel happy and more stable and I can pay my bills for once without sacrificing other things. I sincerely hope that things will improve for you too. Like Kate said about me, I would love also to help you financially, but I cannot. Wish I could though. Still, we have a lot of support on here, there are some lovely, lovely people, and that cannot be tarnished by small minded individuals.

Andy, really sorry you are having bad urges. Keep busy and hope you feel better soon. You are doing really well. Just keep going. It will get easier. x

—-
Morons should not flatter themselves. People are not upset by any posts, I personally just find them unnecessary and unwelcome. I just wonder how someone so small can speak so loud. It is rather laughable at times, cringe-worthy almost. People who cannot get positive attention, seek negative attention because it is the only kind they can get.

Loser’s integrity is not under question. As I said before, I don’t know why that keeps being brought up as I only mentioned that ‘anonymous’ could be male, as did others. You were the one, Joanne that suggested that Loser was playing games. No one else. You decided to target the only person who really still communicated with you, who stood up for you and defended you. Do you really want to alienate yourself from everyone on this forum, Joanne?

It doesn’t make any sense to accommodate someone that calls you names, Joanne and be so friendly and helpful when as Loser says, you have been vicious with many of us, for no reason at all in the past. It’s just too out of character. Sorry.
I just wonder how much time people have on their hands and what better use they could make of it. If it’s not you, I apologise, really I do, but I am not going to apologise for thinking it is you, because you give me every reason. You cannot seem to coexist with me. Every time you fall out with me, and I go away for a few days, when I come back, you say your goodbyes and say you are leaving……..Every time! Even if others asked about me while I was gone, you would throw a wobbly and make excuses as to why you won’t be posting for a while….You can’t stomach it can you?

This time, I think you have tried a new tactic. By being a little more creative…..Humour me a moment……..

The first troll, designed to make us feel sorry for you, with all the name calling, including the person who stepped in to defend you, also played by yourself, (in the hopes that others will follow) and the second troll invented to make you look like a good, kind, helpful person. Getting warm, aren’t I?

It’s like you can’t stand me being around for whatever reason. Had I not mentioned it already, I bet you would have used this as an excuse to say here I go again making it all about me, but the truth is, Joanne, it is you who makes it about me. You have done from the start. Personally, I think you loved it when I left. Your posts were calm and positive. I think the trolling was to get rid of people like me, Kate and Monica, and when it worked, you were happy…in your element. When I came back, you rebelled again and hence, I said you threw your toys out of the pram again. I was not referring to the ‘troll’ as some might have thought. I was referring to you, Joanne.

Maybe I’m right, maybe I’m wrong, but either way, I would still wish you well and hope that you can beat this addiction because I mean it, but also because I know that bothers you too, doesn’t it?

Good to see you posting again, Monica. I hope things are okay with you. I think the best thing to do is for all of us to just continue posting as normal. Not to let this person affect us with their negativity. I could have put money on it, (had I not given that up), that the troll would rear it’s ugly head again when I came back. I’m not saying they are trolling because of me, but is it possible they troll because I came back? The troll fell silent while I was gone, after all. Did me going away make for a happy little troll?

All went calm when I left, and the posting was all friendly, (by all members), and then as soon as I came back, it goes nasty again. Is it just a coincidence? Is it that the troll did not like me coming back? Why would a troll behave for a week while I am gone, if they are supposedly trolling someone else, only to start up again when I return. Makes me wonder what if anything I have to do with the disturbance in the force??? (sorry, had to get that in, excited for the new Star Wars film! #geek)
So as I was saying….we hear nothing from the troll all week, then all of a sudden he or she is at beck and call, responding promptly to another member? Coming when called? Seems a very obedient troll indeed. And now it leaves kisses…….what will it be next, roses by the stairs?

Thanks Loser, lets see how it goes. If the group wants to do something separate then we will. Jane’s comments about there being no purpose if it cannot provide support is very astute. it did lose its purpose without Jane and Kate posting, as we all gathered.

PS, on the Cassava issue, they have many sites, a lot of bingo, some casino, with many springing up all the time. I excluded early from Cassava as realised they are greedy ba……ds. As far as I was aware, the exclusion worked. I live in hope that it didn’t….

Plus how could you avoid the trolls posting?

Monica you definitely need to know about Facebook and their security settings. You can make it a private page and everyone can join and if there are any abusive comments then that particular person can be blocked. I am not suggesting you join up with your real name, you would have to make another Facebook with a fake name for yourself to join up. It is bothersome as you would always have to log in with Facebook using your fake name and see if anyone posted. It’s a option to consider if the trolling continue’s…..

HI all, Yes, you are right why I am not posting, thanks for noticing! I think Loser’s suggestion is a really good one. I have been in bed with a chest infection and my tests were positive for helicobacter, the stomach ulcer forming bacteria, so I have to go on triple antibiotic therapy. My liver enzymes are also out a bit, the same as an alcoholic, except I am teetotal! All the financial stress. My GP agrees that services for problem gamblers are hopelessly inadequate. They are, aside from the good work of GA. Not everyone feels able to go to GA, and some are geographically quite far from a meetng. I had an assessment for counselling yesterday and was then told 6 months wait. I told them not to bother. I think the depression is the hardest to deal with, and that this is a long haul, no short term fixes here. I would be happy to be an admin for a group as I have been signed off by my GP for a while, and need to do something. Is a private group on fb anonymous, ie the risk of others finding out is an issue for me.

Anonymous,

I will not ask you again,

Are you a genuine problem/compulsive gambler?

Are you seeking support from this forum or are you just here to cause trouble or are you a Rethink Regular winding me up?

Your name /gender/ would be helpful!

Anonymous

Hi Joanne, I’ve already revealed my name in a previous post, it’s Marc, and I’m not from Scotland….unfortunately…

You’re keeping your posts very short!

Which could mean that you are a ‘Rethink Regular’ who doesn’t want to get caught out?! mmmm I’m not totally convinced.

I need some more detailed information from you about yourself and your gambling issues.

Anonymous

Well what would you like to know? Yes I’m a compulsive gambler…

I’m not convinced your male, I’m getting a vibe that you are female? Joanne

Anonymous

Marc isn’t a female name… where about in Scotland do you live x

You’ve just made your first mistake! hahahahah

Anonymous

Oh no! Whatever shall I do?! As long as you forgive me eh…?

Oh no, whatever shall I do ………………

here’s a suggestion …………………… go play with yourself!

Anonymous

Don’t be like that Joanne, I like you.

Anonymous

Is there a way on here where you can talk privately to someone?

Jane I was thinking today to eliminate abusive poster’s why not set up a Private Facebook gambling page and you could be the administrator and everyone can open a new Facebook under a fake name and we can all chat there. Everyone is invited and as soon as one person step’s out of line or is abusive then they get blocked forever. This way people won’t be scared to share there story’s and get support as I have noticed Monica hasn’t been around?

Just a thought and definitely a final solution to the problem!

I like your idea of having a safe place, but I certainly wouldn’t want to take charge! I cannot control my own life, so I wouldn’t want the responsibility of others. I don’t like responsibility, I just like to talk is all. I like to help because in some way, it makes this addiction worthwhile. What else good can come of it except the fact that through adversity we have all learned a lot, and grown together as individuals and as a forum.
I also notice that Monica has missed a few days posting. No doubt she checked in to talk and then seen the silly posts again and thought better of it. Who would blame her? After all, I felt the need to take a time out. There are many different types of gambler, but myself, Kate and Monica are all emotional gamblers and this makes for a very explosive mix. Low mood, bad self esteem, and everyday general problems can send us off on one, so there certainly is no point inviting trouble on yourself by posting your problems on an abusive forum! You see, for us, there is no point just posting what day we are on, we need to vent, we need to air our problems, and in doing so, search for solutions……if we can’t do that in relative safety, without the risk of having it thrown back at us, then the forum is lost on gamblers like us.

All the best to you, Loser and to all. x

Joanne I couldn’t work out what you were talking about when you accused me of being anonymous and calling you a bitch / banana split etc I decided to go through anonymous posts today when I was absent and I was horrified! I don’t know which one saddened me more the fact that you think I would speak to you or any women like that or the fact that you simply accepted anonymous speaking to you like that and all he/she has to do is put a few xx (kisses) alongside one post and tells you he / she likes you and now you go all weak at the knee’s and talk to this person with respect?
You are speaking nicely and even offering this person help when they verbally abused you? Yet Jane, Kate and a few other’s have alway’s offered you support and they get treated very badly by yourself? So sad to see this scenario play out, you admire and like people who disrespect you and are verbally abusive Joanne? Breaks my heart to see that your so desperate to be accepted and loved. (And I do not say that as a put down) In a man you should alway’s look for respect, honesty and a kind heart.

Do you really have that low self esteem to desire any kind of attention? Even abusive attention? I cannot bear to watch this is embarrassing!

LOSER, I haven’t gone all ‘weak at the knees’. I am not looking for a relationship. I think you’ll find that I have stated in several of my posts that I am on my own through CHOICE.

I responded to Anonymous’s post because I wanted to err on caution just in case the person was genuinely seeking support with this addiction. I think you’ll find that I also put up a post to a guy called Marcus who I noticed did not get a response from the forum. Joanne

I should have added ………

LOSER, I sincerely apologise to you for accusing you of being ANOMYNOUS/ anonymous . Joanne

Joanne do what you want I simply was giving you my observation. To be honest I am losing all respect for you, to be talking nicely to someone who verbally abused you makes me sick! I am quite angry with the fact that you thought it was me.
I’m off good luck with it all……

Dear LOSER,

I will always be very fond of you, and it goes without saying that I truly wish you all the very best in overcoming/managing this addiction. However, I did ask you yesterday, so I will ask you again, please would you not address or refer to me in any of your future posts. Kindest regards, Joanne

I guess what I am trying to say LOSER is that I am not good for your recovery. You have 2 good friends in Kate and Jane . However, when all is said and done, it is down to the individual to try and overcome this addiction. We are all in control of our own destiny. All the very best to you .Joanne

I’ve been thinking about the idea that many people regard gambling as a social problem, not a health problem. The sector defines it as a health problem, but I think it really struggles to see it as such. I, myself have seen first hand that some doctors and NHS staff struggle when it comes to gambling. Many simply don’t know how to deal with it. You just get referrals, referrals, referrals….All well and good, but I think for many people, a doctor is the first port of call for anyone seeking help for the first time for addiction, and their experience needs to be a positive one, one that they will want to build upon. Otherwise, it is likely that they will never take it any further.

For some people, there are deep rooted issues that lead them to gamble. For others, there simply is no rhyme or reason. Somehow, in some walk of life, an otherwise healthy, and emotionally stable person, is introduced to gambling and an addict is born.

Many months ago, I went to my GP and discussed gambling for the first time. It took me 7 years to go. It was as if I was speaking another language. I get that gambling may not be a medical matter, but it certainly can become one.
Post gambling, I now have: palpitations, high blood pressure, migraines, sleep apnea, insomnia, worsening depression, bipolar disorder….you get the picture. If I go to the doctor to talk about my gambling and the health problems it has caused, does that not make gambling a medical problem, in the same way as alcohol or drugs? I may not be consuming a substance physically, but my brain certainly is drinking it all in. Since dopamine is the drug that I have been seeking, am I not, therefore a drug addict too?
It’s a difficult one isn’t it? The problems that may lead someone to gamble can be treated medically, but addiction cannot. Even if there was a magic pill, would we take it?
The guilt and shame that goes with gambling addiction kept me from disclosing my addiction to anyone except fellow sufferers, those I deemed would relate and understand.
Had my doctor, on any other visit, simply asked if everything was okay, no problems with gambling, drugs, alcohol?? Just a simple question, it may well have prompted me to talk all those years ago because just by asking the question, it makes it easier to answer, because the issue has already been raised.

The thing is, I had been to the doctor in the past, about not sleeping, about health issues like depression, anxiety, feeling disengaged. I never brought up gambling and neither did the doctor. It was the perfect setting to ask if such a reason was the cause of the health issues I presented. It should be considered good practice to ask, especially if the symptoms present them self, in much the same way that a teacher might inquire as to why a child has a bruise. It may be nothing, but it may also be something. I would like to see doctors consider gambling addiction as a possible cause for illness, and to bear this in mind when patients disclose likely symptoms. It could just be the opening they need.

On a side note, I’ve submitted more requests today to my local MP to get cash machines out of bookies and casino’s and to make them cash only. There’s no point having no cash machines if you can just use your bank card to bet. It’s a small change but could help people have more control over their spending.

A walk out in the fresh air, to get cash, might just give a person, caught in a trance of losing, enough time to think about what they are doing. I have seen signs in Betfred that advertise “free cash”. I think the presence of cash machines in bookies does not suggest responsible gambling because to me, it says, ‘you have lost your money, so let Betfred help you chase it’.
Just my thoughts for today. Hope you are all really well and gamble free. x

To Anonymous, Marcus and any other person struggling with this addiction ……..

If you log on to page 94 of the forum you will find a video of a documentary about slots/pokies that I flagged up. If you take the time to watch it (it’s a bit boring at the start but persevere!) I think you will find it very interesting, informative and hopefully beneficial.

Anonymous

Thank you Joanne, you are a good person

Marcus,

I noticed you have not had a response from anyone on the forum. Are you genuine and would you like support from the forum. I apologise for having to ask you this but there has been some strange goings on, on the forum of late. Joanne

Anonymous

Joanne I think you and I could have some serious fun on this forum. Whaddya say?

Anonymous is trying to recruit but BOOM got rejected by Joanne HAHAHA I can’t stop laughing. Joanne only has eyes for me haha better luck next time CHUMP!

Anonymous

Ha ha I don’t think so you loser.

It appears I was incorrect, you guy’s should exchange email addresses!

Have fun :)

Anonymous,

Are you genuine? Do you have a problem with gambling? Would you like support from this forum?

Are you male/female, what’s your name ? Joanne

Nik, have you tried typing in the various names of gambling companies into Wikipedia. If you put ‘sponsorship’ at the end of each company, you get a decent amount of history on each company, past and present. Or you can simply type in ‘gambling sponsorship’ and go through the pages manually, but there are many!

Type in ‘William Hill Sponsorship’, and so on…. in the search bar, and it gives you a list. You can then click on any of the blue links to take you to the pages for more detail about connections with other companies, sports, tv etc..
Might help you, might not, but thought I’d mention it.

Thanks for this Jane. Will take a look. Have had to put the book on hold again for last few days as my tutoring business is starting to get very busy again. Only just got home and I have new clients in the morning. One thing for sure I am not going to gamble my earnings away again.

Also Jane, ignore any trolls. It is the best, in fact, the only way, to deal with them.

I hope you do really well, Nik. You have put a lot of work into your books and your efforts to quit gambling. You deserve a good outcome and when you get it, it will be one well earned.

Trolls? What trolls? Let’s stay focused on what we are here to do. My time is valuable, I’m not wasting another minute.
Stay well, Nik.

Hi Anonymous you wanker, the car is real, the man is real. It’s a sports car what’s the big deal? Are you jealous? hahahah Do you hear me saying Porche, Lamborghini or Maserati? Bet you never even sat in one of those eh? Why don’t you go back to sitting on one of those urinated pokie seats and keep spinning that fruit eh while I wine and dine a lovely women tonight. wink wink

Anonymous

No, you’re just a loser. Like everyone else in here

Another accurate prediction. ……….Like I didn’t see this one coming. I’ve barely got my foot back in the door…..Seems the toys have been thrown out of the pram again. Lets all agree not to respond to any of the nonsense because people like this play to their audience. No audience, no troll.

Anonymous

You’ve certainly thrown yours out of the pram it seems. I only do it because I know you love it Jane xx

Thrown the toy’s out of the pram? Too funny Jane! HAHAHAHAH
Hey Joanne looks like you found yourself a boyfriend HAHAHAHAH
Anonymous dosn’t effect me infact he/she made me think what a great life I have considering he/she doesn’t believe I even own a sports car!
Jane the day’s will get quick when you stop counting them. Don’t worry about reaching 100 days just keep busy and find new interests that way you will think of gambling less and the day’s just add up!
Kate my dog loves liver and Salmon and crab meat!

I’d just like to say to the person or persons who posted under amonoymous, anon and anonymous I hope you can live with your conscience. You’ve stood back for over 5 weeks and watched me take endless abuse from being called a narcissist , bitch, twat, in need of psychiatric treatment, split personality, etc and of course I was relentlessly and wrongly accused of self-trolling myself and being a liar. Joanne

No problem.

Are you the person, ie troll no. 1 AMONYMOUS who put up the long post targeting me, calling me a bitch , saying I had a banana split personality etc? Or are you troll no.2 ‘anonymous’ who has targeted others? Or are you both? Joanne

Anonymous

That would be telling. Have a great day

Are you a Scot ie Scotland?

I think troll no1 AMONYMOUS and you troll no2 ‘Anonymous’ are 2 different people. Troll AMONYMOUS savagely attacked me while you ‘Anonymous’ wished me a ‘great day’.

Anonymous

I do wish you a great day

Why?

Because I do xxx

Anonymous

Joanne, you and I are very much alike on here, I would really like to get to know you better xx

Anonymous, the only reason I spoke to you earlier was because I wanted to establish if you were the person who trolled me on Sept 3. I don’t know what your game is but please don’t involve me.

On 3rd September I was trolled by someone posting as AMONYNOUS. I’m no angel so I accept that I deserved some of what was written about me. But what I didn’t deserve was for the person to stand back for 5 weeks and watch (and possibly got a kick out of seeing )me being falsely accused of trolling myself . I am only here in the hope that the person will do the decent thing and clear my name. I have been subjected to taunts about needing psychiatric care, football chants, and endless snide remarks from many of the Rethink regulars. Joanne

Thanks Kate I have several outfit’s for my dog, infact my mother’s bought my dog socks!!! It was hilarious watching her take all 4 socks off, I bought her bunny ears at Easter and Christmas hat’s etc. She is snoring as we speak, really loud! She sit’s in the front seat of my car and has scratched the crap out of it, people think I am crazy for letting her sit there but hello it’s a 2 seat sport’s car where would they like me to put her in the boot? Maybe the glovebox? hahah I usually take her out to outdoor restaurants and when I make my order off the menu the waitress goes to leave and I say hang on…..I ask my dog what she wants and then I order her a entree. Usually the waitress laugh’s her head off and thinks I am joking. hahaha She cost’s me a fortune but she is a great chick magnet I must admit LOL

That’s really funny … does she prefer fish chicken or meat? Woody likes chicken and veg … cabbage and green beans in particular. Ok maybe I can own up to bunny ears plus an elf outfit .at Christmas .. oh and maybe the racing green fleece for very cold days! Why not ! I have an image of the pair of you now …. paws on the dashboard?